Weeken Bridal Stylist
The Weekend Bridal Stylist is key to the retail and customer experience in our Auckland Flagship Showroom. This diverse role focuses on delivering an elevated and luxurious customer experience for our brides as well as assisting with the behind the scenes operations. This is a part-time role, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that our brides have the best interactions with us, through all channels, but primarily in the showroom, telephone and email.
- Ssee brides through the customer lifecycle: booking, consults, meeting the dress, pick up and after care.
- Ensure that we follow through on our brand promise, by delivering warm, welcoming,non-judgmental and professional experience.
- Execute the operational and organisational standards of the store. This includes undertaking administrative tasks and monitoring inventory levels as directed by the Showroom Retail Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An interest in fashion and design, this role will be well suited to a student wanting to gain industry experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role with processes related to the retail channel.
- Experience in the bridal industry will be a bonus.
The following attributes will be key to success:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in fast-moving environment
- Strong memory recall
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An outgoing personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Absolute care, focus and energy with regards to the smooth and exceptional experience for our brides from the moment they meet us
- Warm, friendly, and gregarious
- Respectful but resilient
- Professional and well-presented
- Diligent, structured and has a meticulous eye for detail
- A proven willingness to work collaboratively and create a fantastic environment for customers and your colleagues
- A great work ethic and a willingness to work hard to deliver results
- Valid permit to work in New Zealand (e.g. a NZ residency or citizenship).
Apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
Come and join our team
The Bridal Stylist Assistant is key to the retail and customer experience in our Auckland Flagship Showroom. This diverse role focuses on delivering an elevated and luxurious customer experience for our brides as well as assisting with the behind the scenes operations. This is a part-time role, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. Come and join our team!